CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Introduction!

There is so much fight between metalheads and emos. According to the title you may think this blog is about Metal VS Emo... which one is better... but honestly its not what you think. I enjoy both Genres! I think there both great. I know that they contradict each other but that doesn't matter. So this blog is kind of personal. It is based on my tastes in music. The music/bands I listen to. This blog is mostly going to be about BOTH genres there differences and similarities. For those who think metal and emo are the same... you are sadly mistaken. They are completely different with only a few similarities and this blog will explain it to you. Also on this blog, there will be information on my favorite bands! Members, Albums, etc. So for you metalheads and emos... this is a place for connection not argument so if you are going to fight just leave now.

Both of these Genres have so many different things that speaks or Jumps out at me. For metal its the wicked guitar and growling.... Emo.. its the lyrics and Screaming.

0 comments: